Cost of Dental Implants
What Is The Cost Of Dental Implants?
The cost of Dental Implants can vary greatly, and is dependent on a patients specific situation. Below is a few factors that go into determining the costs of dental implants.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced – Single Tooth or Multiple Teeth
- How many implants will be required to support the new teeth
- The type of procedure (surgery) performed
- The type of dental implant that will be used
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. Note: It is common for bone to be in poor condition or missing altogether. In these cases, bone-grafting may be an additional recommended procedure.
Average Cost Of Dental Implants
The average cost of a single tooth implant ranges from $1000 to $3,000, in addition to $500 to $3000 for the abutment and crown.
If additional procedures such as bone grafts, extractions and extensive imaging and/or modelling are required, the price can increase.
Additional Factors That Can Affect The Cost Of Dental Implants
Dental implants can change your life. Let us show you how!
Take charge of your smile, contact us for an EVALUATION, and let us make the magic happen!
Call today at (734) 629-4409 (Westland) or (248) 801-0039 (Rochester Hills).